February is National Pet Dental Month
February is National Pet Dental Month and it’s a great reason to bring in your pet for any of our dental services.
Recieve 10% OFF any of our dental service throughout the month of February.
Schedule your appointment today by calling (703)356-5000.
What is PETLY?
Petly is a secure personal health page that gives you direct access to your pet’s health records 24/7. McLean Animal Hospital is happy to provide Petly to all our current clients who have an active email address at the practice. Learn more here.
McLean Animal Hospital is a AAHA accredited, full-service veterinary medical facility, located in McLean, VA. We have been serving our community at the same location for over fifty years as your neighborhood animal hospital.
The veterinarians and staff at McLean Animal Hospital are ready to provide your pet with the best veterinary medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, your pet will receive high quality care at our hospital.
- “The best place to take your baby pet. I won’t change it.”
– Soledad Puig
- “Have been taking our pets to Dr. Sexton at Mclean Animal Hospital for 15 years. It is a wonderful place with a loving staff. Dr. Sexton and his associate Vets are so knowledgeable and go the extra mile. I highly recommend them!”
– Mary Durm
- “I have been coming here since I got my dog Buster 5 years ago. The staff is excellent and friendly and helpful. The Dr staff is extremely competent. Thank you for being there! You guys are GREAT!!”
– Molly Daab Margenau
- “Friendly staff, competent doctors, appointments are on time and good recommendations for my dog!”
– Teresa Chan
- “I have been through several cats in the past 25 years here and can’t say enough good things about this place. They are all humane people who are great at taking care of owners and pets!”
– Sentara Radiologists
- “My family has been going to McLean Animal Hospital for 40 years. Dr. Sexton runs a great practice with many compassionate people. He offers guidance, support and education at every step of a pet’s life. We also love Dr. Anderson, who brings a great energy, insights and humor to our visits. The entire staff at MAH is also very professional, kind and thorough. I have recommended this practice to all of my friends with pets. I just wish they could take care of the humans in our family too.”
– Joan Wise
To become AAHA-accredited, practices undergo a rigorous evaluation process to ensure they meet the AAHA Standards of Accreditation, which include areas of: Patient care, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, pain management, pharmacy, safety, surgery, client service, anesthesia, contagious disease, continuing education, dentistry, examination, facilities, medical records, leadership and emergency/urgent care.