🐾 COVID-19 Update 🐾
Dear McLean Animal Hospital Clients,
We are now allowing clients into our building with a limit of 10 people(including staff) in the lobby at any given time. If you still prefer to stay in your car, just give us a call and we will come outside to assist you.
We ask you the following:
1. You must have a face mask on before entering the building.
2. Please observe social distancing, and stay 6 feet apart.
3. If there are more than 10 people(including staff) in our lobby, we will ask you to go back to your car and call us.
4. Only 1 person from each family should accompany their pet into the building.
5. We will try our best to put you straight into a room as rooms are available.
6. We ask for you to please wait in your room to checkout, and one of our receptionists will come to check you out.
We are still taking precautions to protect you, your pet and our staff, minimizing all person-to-person physical contact. We have asked our team to refrain from shaking hands. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch surfaces throughout our facility. As always, exam rooms are disinfected between patients with a healthcare grade disinfectant.
If anyone has any questions/concerns, please call and/or message us. Thank you all for understanding entering Phase 2, we hope everyone stays healthy!
McLean Animal Hospital