EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 26, 2020
Due to an increase number of COVID-19 cases in our area and nationwide Mclean Animal Hospital has made the decision to go back to curbside appointments ONLY. This is an effort to protect our clients and staff. We will no longer be allowing our clients into the building.
If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID we request you do not come to the clinic. Please send a healthy friend or family member outside out your household with your pet and let the staff know. We will be taking additional precautions for you and your pet.
- Please be sure to wear a mask during minimal interaction with staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment we ask that you call the main hospital line (703) 356-5000 and we will get you checked in via phone and have a staff member safely greet you outside to take your pet.
- Please assure your pets are secured in their leashes and carriers. Your pet will be examined by the veterinarian and they will call you with details and recommendations.
- You must stay here while your pet is in the building unless otherwise directed.
- We will collect a number from you and once your appointment is done a member of our team will contact you to collect payment via phone and then bring your pet out to you.
As many may remember due to the nature of curbside appointments you may notice increased wait times. We will be increasing the length of our appointment times to help. All staff will be working diligently to get you and your pet’s home safely.
Please check back on our webpage frequently for any updates on appointment scheduling.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation,
The staff of Mclean Animal Hospital
If you are experiencing a medical emergency and are unable to reach us here, please contact your nearest emergency clinic such as Hope Center in Vienna at 703-281-5121.