Mclean Animal Hospital will be resuming normal appointment protocols effective Monday, May 24, 2021.
This will eliminate our previous curbside protocol.
As we are moving forward we are requesting that our clients follow the same protocol our staff is. This includes the recently updated mask and social distancing recommendations set forth by the CDC:
- Fully Vaccinated People: do NOT have to wear masks or practice physical distancing in most indoor or outdoor settings, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Fully vaccinated means 2 weeks or more have passed since getting the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (e.g., Pzer-BioNTech or Moderna), or getting one dose of a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson [Janssen]).
- Employees and Clients who have not been vaccinated, or are not yet fully vaccinated need to continue to wear a mask.
- Any client or staff member who would prefer to wear their mask is strongly encouraged to do so.
- If you would prefer to stay curbside please call us from your car at 703-356-5000 and we will take care of you and your pet.
- At this time, only ONE person should accompany their pet(s).
- We are requesting that everyone continue to follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID we request you do not come to the clinic. Please send a healthy friend or family member from outside of your household to accompany your pet and let the staff know. We will be taking additional precautions for you and your pet.
As we adjust back to our normal protocol please bear with us as we will be working diligently to get you and your pet’s home as safely and quick as possible.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation,
The Staff of Mclean Animal Hospital
If you are experiencing a medical emergency and are unable to reach us here, please contact your nearest emergency clinic such as Hope Center in Vienna at 703-281-5121.